Half Day Tour of Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon from Page Arizona Pick up from Page, AZ
Half Day Tour of the Lower Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Overlook from Page, Arizona
Tour the Lower Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Overlook From Page
- Pick up from select hotels within the City Limits of Page, Arizona, 15-20 minutes before your tour
- Our first stop is the Lower Antelope Canyon. – Lower Antelope Canyon is a MODERATE tour for guest. You will hike 1.1 miles from start to finish (1770.27 meters). Upon entering the Canyon, you will descend 74 steps to the bottom of the Canyon. once at the bottom you will hike at a gradual incline towards the exit along with ladders and small stairs into each chamber of the Canyon. You may google LOWER ANTELOPE STAIRS & LADDERS, and you will have a visual of the steps and ladders (5 ladders & 2 small stairs toward the exit). The tour guides will give you photo tips and information of the Slot Canyons. As well as cultural information of the Dineh.
- After the Lower Antelope Canyon we will stop at a picnic area where you may use the restroom. Additional food and drinks may be purchased at this location.
- The second portion of the tour will be at the Horseshoe Bend Overlook. The Horseshoe Bend is all flat smooth surfaced path. You will hike less than a half mile to the picturesque Overlook (1.5 miles/1770meters roundtrip).
- Lastly, after your tour is completed, we will drop you off back at your hotel/Airbnb location.
- Complimentary bottled water provided throughout the day as well as limited snacks.
- Entrance into the Lower and Upper Antelope Slot Canyon
- The Navajo Nation Permit fee and all fees are included
What your trip will include:
Leave the Driving to Us
Sit back and relax. Leave the driving to us while on Dineh Tours. Let us pick you up and leave the rest of the planning to us.
Native American Tour Guides
Friendly and knowledgeable Native American tour guides who know the history and area you’ll be traveling through.
Enjoy your time with us, as we have done all the thinking and planning. So, what are you waiting for? Book a tour with us now!