Visit the Lower Antelope Canyon Hiking Tour and Horseshoe Bend on this exciting excursion from Page.
Half Day Tour of Lower & Upper Antelope Canyon from Page Arizona
Half Day Tour of Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon from Page Arizona
Pick up from Page, AZ
- Pick up from select hotels/Airbnb’s within City Limits of Page, Arizona, 15-20 minutes before your tour.
- Our first stop is the Lower Antelope Canyon. – Lower Antelope Canyon is a MODERATE tour for guest. You will hike 1.1 miles from start to finish (1770.27 meters). Upon entering the Canyon, you will descend 74 steps to the bottom of the Canyon. once at the bottom you will hike at a gradual incline towards the exit along with ladders and small stairs into each chamber of the Canyon. You may google LOWER ANTELOPE STAIRS & LADDERS, and you will have a visual of the steps and ladders (5 ladders & 2 small stairs toward the exit). The tour guides will give you photo tips and information of the Slot Canyons. As well as cultural information of the Dineh.
- After the Lower Antelope Canyon we will stop at a picnic area where you may use the restroom. Additional food and drinks may be purchased at this location.
- Our second portion of the tour will be at the Upper Antelope Canyon. Upper Antelope Canyon is an easy hike for guest. Transport to the entrance of the Canyon is located 4 miles from the main highway. From the drop off point at the entrance will be a 1-mile hike roundtrip (1609 meters). Upon exiting the Canyon, you will hike on an incline up and around the top of the Canyon and descend 150 steps staircase back to the vehicle drop-off point. You will do a 1-hour tour and will see the difference in the Upper and Lower Antelope Canyons.
- Lastly, after your tour is completed, we will drop you off back at your hotel/Airbnb location.
- Complimentary bottled water provided throughout the day as well as limited snacks.
- Entrance into the Lower and Upper Antelope Slot Canyon
- The Navajo Nation Permit fee and all fees are included
What your trip will include:
Leave the Driving to Us
Sit back and relax. Leave the driving to us while on Dineh Tours. Let us pick you up and leave the rest of the planning to us.
Native American Tour Guides
Friendly and knowledgeable Native American tour guides who know the history and area you’ll be traveling through.
Enjoy your time with us, as we have done all the thinking and planning. So, what are you waiting for? Book a tour with us now!