Mountain Sheep/ Canyon combined with Horseshoe Bend from Page, Arizona
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 and under
Explore & Tour the Upper Antelope/Mountain Sheep Canyon Hiking Tour and Horseshoe Bend
- Leave The Driving To Us
Sit back and relax. Do not stress and let us
do all the driving while on vacation. Let us pick you up and we will take care of the rest!
- Authentic Native American Tour Guides
Friendly and knowledgeable Native American tour guides who know the history and area you are visiting.
Enjoy your time with us, as we have done all the thinking and planning.
- Hotel/Airbnb Pickup 15-20 minutes before your tour.
- Hotel/Airbnb pickup is from 7:15am-7:30am.
- First tour location of the Upper Antelope/Mountain Sheep Canyon, known for its beauty in color and contrast within the Canyon walls.
- Snack and restroom break in between destination stops.
- Final stop the scenic Horseshoe Bend Overlook.
- Lastly, hotel/Airbnb Drop off.
What your trip will include
- Snacks and bottled water – complimentary bottled water provided throughout the day, along with limited snacks.
- Tickets and fees – Entry into the Upper Antelope/Mountain Sheep Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Overlook. The Navajo Nation permit fee and National Park fee will be included and added to your ticket purchase upon checkout.