Take Dixie’s Lower Antelope Canyon Hiking Tour, visit Horseshoe Bend and Carl Hayden Visitor Center/Glen Canyon Dam on this exciting excursion from Page.
- Guest Ages 13+
- Child Ages 2-12
Navajo Guided Tours of Monument Valley
- Pick up from select hotels promptly 15 minutes before your tour.
- Drive east on Highway 98 for about an hour to reach Shonto junction, continuing east on highway 160 for 35 minutes, north on highway 163 for 25 minutes, then east on Route 42 for 10 minutes gets us to Monument Valley Visitor Center.
- While at Monument Valley we will visit the Visitor Center, the Mittens and Merrick Butte, Elephant Butte, Three Sisters, John Ford’s Point Overlook, Camel Butte, The Hub, Bird Spring, Totem Pole & Yei Bi Chei, Artist Point – Overlook, North Window Overlook, The Thumb and Forrest Gump Point.
- Lunch will be provided as well as a taste of Native American Indian (Navajo) food.
- Return back to Page around 4 p.m.
Book your guided Monument Valley tour online today!
Leave The Driving To Us
Sit back and relax. Leave the driving to us while on Dineh Tours. Let us pick you up and leave the rest of the planning to us.
Native American Tour Guides
Friendly and knowledgeable Native American tour guides who know the history and area you’ll be traveling through.
Enjoy your time with us, as we have done all the thinking and planning.