Let your breath be taken away while taking in the views. Visited yearly by 2 million people.
- Guest Ages 13+
- Child Ages 2-12
Explore Canyon De Chelly on a Guided Tour
- Pick up from select hotels promptly 15 minutes before your tour.
- Drive east on Highway 98 for about an hour to reach Shonto junction, continuing east on Highway 160 for 45 minutes, then south on 59 for another 45 minutes, then south on Highway 191 for 15 minutes, final stretch on route 7 for 6 minutes gets us to Canyon De Chelly Visitor Center.
- While at Canyon De Chelly we will visit the Visitor Center, Junction Overlook, White House Overlook, Sliding House Overlook, and Spider Rock Overlook.
- Lunch will be provided as well as a taste of Native American Indian (Navajo) food.
- Return back to Page around 5 p.m.
Book your Canyon De Chelly national monument tours online today!
Leave The Driving To Us
Sit back and relax. Leave the driving to us while on Dineh Tours. Let us pick you up and leave the rest of the planning to us.
Native American Tour Guides
Friendly and knowledgeable Native American tour guides who know the history and area you’ll be traveling through.
Enjoy your time with us, as we have done all the thinking and planning.